[Dailydrool] Good Dog and Cat Health Resource on sale

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 20:40:27 PDT 2010

Don't know if any of you are familiar with Dr. Andrew Jones, who is a
practicing Vet in Canada who has written several books on healing your pets
at home.  I have his first book and it's really good, full of information on
different pet health problems, with recommendations on what you can do at
home, including homeopathic and herbal remedies to try.  He also has
training videos available on acupressure, massage therapy, at home pet
health exams, pet CPR, homeopathy, herbal treatments, treating allergies,
treating kidney disease, treating cancer, treating arthritis and one or two
more.  I have his book, and it is very good, but have never bought any of
the videos because they were too expensive.  The reason I mention all this
is because the book has just been updated, and there is a huge sale running
right now until August 31st.  Normally the book is around $49 per copy and
the videos costs about $30+ each (which is why I only have the book!!).
Right now you can get both his books, eleven videos and a pet food cook book
for $97 total.  Here's the link to the sales page (you'll have to fix the
"dot" and don't forget the "/special") -- www.veterinarysecretsrevealed dot
com/special - I'm not affiliated in any way and do not make any money from
this - it's just a lot of very good information at a good price and I though
some of you might be interested.  I'm planning on purchasing so I can get
the videos, I'm very interested in the acupressure, massage and arthritis
videos.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net