[Dailydrool] catching up

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 20:20:40 PDT 2010

Truman - We are sending ear healing drool :)

Jackie - We are sending you heart healing drool on your mourning for Pierre, Sr.  You truely did everything for him and should have no regrets.  He was one lucky pup :)

Susan - We liked the video of Dutch and Thunder.  Especially Thunder's spooky eyes in the dark of the hallway :)

Linda - We are sending footie healing drool for Zoey.

Jane - We hope Shadow's lady parts are healing well.  It's always best to avoid searching anything in that "area" especially on the internet! hehehe

Hope everyone is doing well!

Laura
Flash
and Ryu