[Dailydrool] Pawtunia Woofs

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 08:12:31 PDT 2010

Me again....momcakes is woofing me from the bridge that I am embarassing her
by letting stuff stay in da house......so I've put another pin on houndsbay,
quick, quick.....maybe a few more pennies. She is off to see Aunt Walli for
the night, will try and snag a few things while she is gone.

I'm searching to see what else I can steal, er,
pawcure........................back to ya tomorrow.

Dis is your chance to get a boootiful Swarovski Crystal pin CHEEEP....I'll
sell one right now for $50...but if it doesn't get some pledges, I will put
them away for a while!

PAWTUNIA