[Dailydrool] Dennal

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 07:37:55 PDT 2010

Dis Nigel. Ob Nigel Llewis an all dat stoff.
Ise worriet. I heers MomPerson on da fone talking to somewon whut I finks
were at da Vetspital mebbe sayin sumfin bout a dennal. And me. I meen dis
Dennal and me were in da same senntance.
I not nose eny odder dog nemed Dennal. Da wons in bek, dey be OhReeOh an
Qntn. (I hab no clue how to spell dat neme so I does whut Cnly does when he
stumpt which a lot ob da time lateley.)

Den Mr.  Cooper sir he say it not a who it a whut. A dennal sumfin to does
wif teef! My teef juss fine! Lil green, lil stinky but hey I a dog.
Oh well youse nose whut kin dey do to my teef? I kin bite wiffem. Lass night
MomPerson took dis lil medal fing an started scrapin da greenies off my teef
and I says "I DONT LIKE DAT" so she stopt an dat when she menshun dennal.
She awreddy callt. Say next week.

Shold Nigel be noivous? Not sure I likes da road dis teken....

Love an Drool to all,

Nigel of Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper
Llewis whatchu laffin at?