[Dailydrool] gus's eating habits

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 13:33:37 PDT 2010

does anyone else have this problem?  gus will not eat if i'm not  here.  if
he eats in the morning, that's great.  but if he hasn't when  i leave, it
is still sitting there waiting for him when i get home.  then  he chows down.
 he hardly takes a sip out of the water bowl, either.   but when i walk in,
the food and water go right down.  and then he'll eat  supper on top of
that!  although, someone wrote me that i should only give  him an extra 1/2 cup
at supper if he just wolfed down breakfast.
but does anyone know why this is?
thanks for any thoughts.  and we send drool to every single one who  needs
it, slave or houndie.
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-i miss you and can't eat unless you're next to me!  so i'm  lovesick!
so what?