[Dailydrool] rat update

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 04:30:33 PDT 2010

I don't know but if it were me I'd hire a Terrier to come in and hang around
for a few days or else be sitting up at night holding a loaded shotgun.
(Before I was born, during WW2 my parents and brother lived in a place in
Wash DC that the soldiers called "Paretsky's Rat Palace".
One of the officers would periodically dispatch a rat with his .45.  Any of
you familiar with guns can get the humor in that. Apparently the floors and
walls were well ventilated ....)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper who just think they want to
meet a rat.