[Dailydrool] Pw. Charlie - ATB

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 08:09:15 PDT 2010

Very sadly and with the heaviest of hearts, I need to report that at 8:10
this morning my dear dear Pw., the love of my life, was helped to the
bridge.  Apparently during the night he lost the use of his back legs, and  never
got it back, as he has in the past.  So this morning I very  reluctantly
took him to the vet to be put down.  The sight of him laboring  to drag
himself to the family room and try to climb up on the couch just broke  my heart.
I managed to lift him on it and just sat there and hugged  and petted him.
He was one stubborn dog, even to the end, and hated to be  helped.  He
passed fighting and will never be forgotten.

Douglas