[Dailydrool] Pw. Charlie - ATB

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 09:05:11 PDT 2010

I'm so sorry Doug---we're sending our most sincere condolences to you and your loved ones. Keep him close to your heart and remember those good times.
We are crying with you...

bye bye sweet charlie!

ruth
huckleberry
ranger-bob
aud-baud (atb 10.28.09, but always in our hearts)
and lil daisy bug

Huckleberry's page:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/675146