[Dailydrool] drool to all

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 27 08:43:52 PDT 2010

I haven't been reading my drools for a bit so I know that there are plenty
of folks who need healing drool.  So here it comes.   Also drool for all who
have had to send their beloved hounds to the bridge.  Our thoughts and
prayers are with all of you at this difficult time.

As for the rats you probably don't have just one.  Call an exterminator they
can use bait that the dogs cannot get to or use decon rat poison  but you
will need to take the dogs away for a few days.  We had them come on one
winter in PA from the neighbors garden thru our basement.  UGH!!!!

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Sally Belle and Gordy