[Dailydrool] drool to all

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 10:44:20 PDT 2010

Shirley,

I would love to have an exterminator come in but the problem is coming from the field and creek behind our house.   The neighbors on both sides of the creek are having issues and killing the few that make it into the yard only means more will come.  So for now Nikko kitty, who hunts the yard and field, Ruby Doo, the neighborhood kitties and Shultzy (our neighbor's GSD) take care of the issue on most of this side.

This may sound very redneck but my neighbor and his brother have rat shoots in the winter when the problem is out of control.   I thought it was hideous until the one winter night I walked out and found 5 of them staring at me, perched on the fence.  Yuck!   Though we have all complained to the church that owns the property (16 yrs for me) nothing is every done.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang.