[Dailydrool] Pw. Charlie

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:33:49 PDT 2010

Oh Douglas, I can't tell you how sorry I am that it was time for Pw.
Charlie's trip to the bridge.  He was a dog who was absolutely loved and
cherished, and he loved you with all his heart in return.  It doesn't get
much better than that in the doggy world.

I am sure Fey-Fey has the buffet going and all of our other beloved animals
at the bridge are giving him a big welcome.  Geoffrey, Molly, and Henry are
sending heart-healing drool, and I'm sending you gentle thoughts that the
pain passes soon and leaves only the happy memories.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))