[Dailydrool] Drool & dog poem

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Aug 27 14:48:08 PDT 2010

Karen, I loved the "In this house" poem.  Thank you so much for sharing...I hope that you don't mind but I copied and pasted the poem into an e-mail to share with all of my animal loving friends.

Renee, I am so sorry to hear that you had to assist Babbs to the bridge.  Take heart that you gave her the greatest gift of love a human can give a hound...to unselfishly assist them to the bridge when they are so sick. It is so hard to give them up, but in our hearts we know that we must. May Babbs live forever in the magic of your memories.

They boys will be getting a special gift tonight...Daddy is flying in from England and will be using us as home base to go to a few TDY's for a few weeks.   YEAH!...SSSHHHH Don't tell them, it is a surprise.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Momma came home early from work, and is cleaning"
Ruger "Do you think that Dad might be coming home?"
Colt "Ohhhhh I hope so"