[Dailydrool] False Positives

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Fri Aug 27 13:58:09 PDT 2010

This sprping we placed a retiree with a family so she could live out her
retirement on a couch.  When they did her annual heartworm test it
came back ppositive which about blew us away.  We immediately tested
our remaining 17 hounds and all were negative.  It seems to be that
just one positive among 18 hounds is unlikely.  We called the new
family immediately and told them, and suggested they re-test, but they had
already started treatment.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL
NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec
Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at