[Dailydrool] The Bassetship - Nauti Dawg

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Sat Aug 28 08:15:37 PDT 2010

Muldoon here.  Ahroo Sloop Nauti Dawg.  We are excited about your efforts to preserve the Piece of Bassetdom.  Our TOE BONES Registry is pleased to include your ship.  Who is presently serving aboart the BHS Nauti Dawg?  What is your home port, there is a lot of coast line and rivers in the Carolinas.  Are you associated with a Rescue?  Our friends in Montana are working on a poster.  Have you a picture of the Nauti Dawg?  Do you need assistance?  Who is the commodore of the fleet.  Either email CINC Bo or me offline or through the http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/#anchor223110 Thanks in advance for your service.  You are the first ship launched in the Eastern Theater, Carolinas Division.  We hope your squadron grows.   There are so many scents to sniff and squirrels and rats to catch.  Personally, though, while the bugs are good to play with, toads can be by themselves.  Our lipperflaps have never been the same from the one we picked up when we were a buppy.  Muldoon out.