[Dailydrool] three lead leashes and Draw the Dog

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Fri Aug 27 17:49:09 PDT 2010

Weighing in on the three lead leashes you can find them in Pet Smart. I actually use a two lead and a single leash for my three. The two are young and the other is older(13) so she is on her own and the other two are together. They somewhat cancel each other out with pulling because they are competing against each other.

On the subject of Draw the Dog cartoons being submitted so there are more bassets, please know that if you go to Droopy basset rescue.com you can order your very own Draw the Dog t shirt. You can get either the Vaccuum Cleaner or the Couch Muffin cartoon and help support the hounds of Western Pa.

Nancy, Alice, Maggie, Bailey, Samantha ATB, Trixie ATB