[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva has a date

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 17:45:39 PDT 2010

 Hello, dis be Emma The Delicate Diva, me is going on a date wif me boyfriend Jack tomorrow.  Him Momma and him brudder Yowza is a meetin me Momma and me and me brudder Bailey at Lake Como to go walkin, squirrley chasin and hab a liddle lone time for a snooter kiss or two.  Me is berry cited bout dis, me was a missin him.  Me will let youze all know how it go. Drool to all.  Emma, Brudder Bailey and Momma Beth