[Dailydrool] new Bassado puppy

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 28 10:33:38 PDT 2010

Hi Drool family,

  I am asking for patience and prayers as I begin day #1 with my 3rd dog.  I've never had three before!!  He is a 3 1/2 month old part lab and part basset.  He joins 1 yr old Phoebe (full black lab) and 3 yr old Tilly (full basset)  He has the same father as the black lab.
  Potty training is first on the list.  He is following his sisters outside and watching them!!

Sleeping tonight will be a challenge.  I have a crate for him and a blanket with his Mommy and family smells.

  Any advice will be appreciated!!  Drool Slave Sue to Tilly, Phoebe, now Andi and CaseyMae ATB, Ms Kitty ATB Buffy ATB and Wilby ATB