[Dailydrool] Emma's biggie date

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 17:29:50 PDT 2010

 Hello, me hab a wonderful time on me date.  But now me hab a problem.  Me lubs Jack, but me lubs Yowza too.  He gave me nice snooters, but when me was thirsty, Jack layed doen and let me git da drinkie and waited till me was done before he drinkie.  Dey boff be so handsome and so nice.  Me cannot choose, so me goin to date dem boff!!!   Me hab lots ob lub to spread around, and me will be happier nt habing to choose!!  It be hard bein a lubley diva, so many hounds, so widdle times!!!  Emma The Delicate Diva