[Dailydrool] Jade,Jasmin with lilly and Justin at the bridge.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Aug 30 05:18:45 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade chiming in for me and my sister Jasmin, The slave Johnathan
has booked us into the beauty parlor tomorrow, but has been a bit of a
spoiler by asking the vet to give both my sister and I a medical check
with special attention to various parts of a girls body with Jasmin her
ears and glands and with me my girly nebber you minds.

We can not wait for Wednesday to show off our well groomed bodies when
we walk around the neighborhood with the slaves, we going to tease all
those boy houndies and make the girl houndies envious of us.

On the days we visit the parlor the slaves restrict us to a very short
walk as they feel we are all tuckered out after a day at the parlor,
what a lot of hogwash the slaves are just plain lazy.

Jasmin and I are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and
furfriends of Babbs and PW Charlie on their trip to the bridge and we
will ask the slaves to light a candle in their memory, Get well and stay
well drool is also been sent to Leslie's daughter , Colt and Ruger's
slaves, Yoshi, Droopy and Truman Grammer.

This is PW Justin and Lilly woofing on the Bridge's latest events. Queen
Fey-Fey had arranged for the latest group of arrivals to the Bridge to
have the ride of their life by being whisked to the Bridge in a sea
plane used for medical purposes, the hounds making the trip were looked
after and fed by a bevy of beautiful nurses. On arrival the plane docked
at a special quay which jutted into the lake were we at the Bridge do
our water sports. The door opened and all the houdies doing the trip
including Babbs and PW Charlie all bounded out as good as new. There was
much sniffing and snooters when the new arrivals met their Bridge
family. However the main action was about to start as Queen Fey -Fey and
her entourage at the Bridge decided to have a Sausage Fest to welcome
the new arrivals. Once we all whiffed the lamb, beef and pork sausages
cooking and been placed on the Buffet Table it was every hound for
themselves even though there was more than enough for everybody.

Jade and Jasmin we want our slaves to cook us some of those sausages.

Justin and lilly we also used to enjoy been groomed on a regular basis
when still at the slaves place

Slaves William and Johnathan