[Dailydrool] Skinny Basset

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Aug 30 07:51:20 PDT 2010

Welcome  to the DD Family Dave, Wrinkles and Patches!  I found that the best thing to put
on weight is green tripe.  I am not sure if you can find it fresh in Honolulu but I know you
can order the dried on the net.  Also you can check the website greentripe.com (fresh frozen)
or k9rawdiet.com (dehydrated and a good price for Bravo).  I should warn you in advance
that this stuff stinks, not just a little but a LOT which is probably why my gang loves it.

I always try to keep some on hand in case one of the gang goes off their food or a new foster
needs to put on some weight.   The other option is Satin Balls which also works very well.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang