[Dailydrool] cnley's lub life

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 08:15:30 PDT 2010

good morning,
this has been quite a morning.  gus got sick all over an antique ottoman sometime this morning, and it was mixed with loads of grass that he must have eaten when he got up and went out to pee this morning.  so i have a big mess on my hands.
my offices are moving wednesday and i am surrounded by chaos.
but then...........cnley's love life came onto the drool and i have sat here, with baited breath for the next installment.
thank doG for cnley's lub life this morning!  it put all things in perspective!
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-sure, here i am with a jumpy tummy and she's chuckling along with cnley!