[Dailydrool] Heart healing Drool to you....

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 30 06:14:59 PDT 2010

Its been such a sad week everywhere.So many fur babies went to the bridge lately.We are sending heart healing drool and cyber hugs.Also to Robert who lost his Mom.I am so sorry for you ,I know how that feels as I have lost my only sister a week ago.
Leslie,please be positive and I feel for you ,my husband went thru a mess with a hidden blood clot.Best of luck and hope the medicine works well and fast.
Brudder Elwood thanks for your stories ,they are the highlight of my days.

Healing Drool to all in need.

Hanni & Mike slaves to Chilliepepper ( who is doing better)