[Dailydrool] Da Deeba be ours!

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:15:11 PDT 2010

Dere Brudder Elwood,

Dis be Jack and Yowza and we be Da Deeba's most handsome boyfriends. Now lookie here, you leeb our purty gurl alone! Weez know you hab lots ob womenz because you purty handsome yourself so we wants Da Deeba all to ourselves! da Deeba sayz dat you hab no brainz but we finks dat in da matterz ob da heart dat you do. So weez says to youze most respected Brudder Elwood, Da Deeba be ALL OURS FOREBBER!! We know mind iffen you hab little spout of the snooter now and den because it wouldn't be da same iffen you didn't but youze just remember dat you know hab to worry bout herz in da matter ob da heart no more. Weez hab plenty ob lub for Deeba. Oh, and tell poor Conley he can come out from unner da table now. Poor kid, we thinks you scared himz! dat not good. No more scaring Conley. Our momma hab little crush on him dat why we sayz dat.

Respectfully yourz,

Jack and Yowza
Emma the Delicate Diva's Tru Lubz