[Dailydrool] 2011 Daily Drool Calendar

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 15:37:04 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I just had an email from Cecil Graphics and we are still missing calendar info for at least 30 people.  Please if you still need to send in your picture/caption do it today.  Just email all your info to jberry at cecilgraphics.com.  It looks like we are missing most of  the info from people with September dates.

The deadline to submit info was waaaay back in June.  We are now 2 months past our deadline.

I need your info NOW..Please.

Ellie who is heading her her 19th Nervous Breakdown