[Dailydrool] ASTT's BAT-AV

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Aug 30 14:40:51 PDT 2010

Ruger, ASTT Director here...I be thinking about a vessel for the ASTT,
but since ASTT is more of a Ground & Pound unit (momma said I been
watching too much UFC. hehehe) ASTT will be going with a ground vehicle.
Colt came up with the idea to commandeer mommas jeep. Yeppers, momma has
a 4x4 Jeep Wrangler. Anyhowls, Colt & I  are going to modify it into a
Basset All Terrain
Assault Vehicle. The BAT-AV! Colt is going to have it armored up and
under (roadside IED proof) and put a .50 caliber Gatling gun on it. It
will also have the capability to be a rescue vehicle and be able to
carry 2 wounded hounds or 1 human.

Also in ASTT news, momma came home the other night dragging Dad in with
her.  We were so glad to see him! I thought that Colt was going to wag &
wiggle right out of his fur coat.  But now we are sad because he ran off
to Georgia, Momma says that he will be back by the weekend.  What the
doG is in Georgia? Dad is still moving around pretty slow from the back
injury, we offered to give him a basset back walk to pop that sore back
but he wouldn't let us.
Drool to all the sick or injured hounds. Heart healing snooter kisses to
those that had a houndie cross over the Rainbow Bridge.

Ruger
ASTT Director & Gulf Coast Team Leader