[Dailydrool] Basset Sundials and Topiary on Hounds Bay

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 12:02:07 PDT 2010

Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue has had very expensive vet bills this year. Most recently, we took in three heartworm positive bassets from Mississippi, two bassets from an owner who had to go into the hospital who required $4,000 worth of vetting, the care and treatment for two bassets with Addison's disease at over $130 per month for each, and the usual spay/neuter/dental vet bills from the other 50 plus hounds.

Listed under Other Basset Items for seven days only, we have two of the highly sought-after brass basset sundials on HoundsBay along with a basset topiary to help raise funds for the hounds. We will pay shipping of these items to the winners, so please take that into consideration when bidding.

Please bid high, bid often, and help the hounds!

Suzanne
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue