[Dailydrool] vomiting

Pat Wood patshoundies at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 13:37:25 PDT 2010

oh Ruth - maybe she's all excited about box #2 coming your way! I hope she
will be able to tolerate the tweats my girls sent along....hang on Annie!

sorry I can't offer any vomit advice---we occasionally have little burpups
of grass, the vet says it's just a settling of a woozie tummy most of the
time, as long as it doesn't continue....it's the idea they lick it up before
I can pick it up that makes ME want to uckha uckha!

Pat Wood
Annabella, Hannah & Abbie - yup we upchuck a little grass every now and
again