[Dailydrool] For Colt

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 13:52:41 PDT 2010

Momma teke a letter...Hurry up ole wooman befur sum udder houndie gal steels me Colt.
Me don't care dat you hungry...wate a sec...git dat food furst an be sure to add dat red melon.
(okay Sadee Maye but give me a sec!)

My Sweetest Colt,

My heart is soaring!  I would be thrilled to be your girl in uniform and we will fly the skies of the
world together miles above the lands in the Black Hawk.   I think that a moonlight fly over would
be a perfect first date.  i will bring the chicken and you can bring the watermelon.  Why we can share
these delicacies like that movie "Lady and The Tramp" did.

We can run a 500 on the beach and I may even let you catch me. (Blush)  Maybe we can talk CIC Bo
into letting us go on maneuvers together and share quarters so we can snuggle up together.  (Sadee Maye!)
(oh hush Momma...me not dat kinna gurl....just snuggles an mabee stolen snooter smooches...Dat all me
meen by dat.)  Imagine we can take out Squirrelstan and the Ra-Tailaban during the day and snuggle under
the moonlight at night.  (Sighhhhh)

Lub and Snooter Smooches,
Sadee Maye, PBF Ace Pilot of The Blackhawk