[Dailydrool] adopting grandma

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 10:30:17 PDT 2010

Hi.  This be Reba from Massachusitz.  Mama says we adding to our family
again but this time no more 4 leggers, a 2 legger with wheels!  Mama's
grandma is gonna come and lib with us cuz she is having truble walking so
she is gonna be inna chair with wheels and Mama needs to help her.  We is
excited cuz that will be more luvin and attenshun for all of we!!!  Mama a
little worried.  She wants to do this rite.  She thought maybe some of our
furends on the DD might have some advice on how to make grandma feel welcome
and not in the way but still think she has a job to do. I gotz a job for
her. bellyrubs all day long !! Bwahaaaa...

Mama sez anybody with advice can send her a message at
dzantrofski69 at comcast.net.  Me and Buddy and Millie gonna go make our list
for grandma jobs now.. thank youz..

Reba and the gang from MA