[Dailydrool] Violeta's glaucoma - No surgery needed todey!

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 31 16:27:32 PDT 2010

Dis be me, Xaxa, da scriba ob da house ob late. Pweety soon I'll be answering da phone, cooking, like me buddy, da Brudder Elwood.

Mom and dad asked me to fankyouse all for da drool! It worked better than expected! The pression was low so the doc cancelled the surgery for now. We are so happy for her. The less trauma, da bedder, momma saided.
So we are doing da heppi danse and send snooters kisses and lots ob lub to all.
We lub you guys.
Later da momma will fank itch ob youse pawsonally by mail.
Lub and drool to those who need
Xaxa fur Violeta, momma and eben da dad