[Dailydrool] Drool to all and then some!

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 18:12:22 PDT 2010

We are making drool for Violeta and her surgery.

We are so sad to hear of the Red Bay Boys' grandpa passing.  We are making extra drool for Momma so she won't be so sad :(  We hope that Mom and Dad will be able to celebrate their 43rd anniversary soon.

We are glad that old guy in KY was rescued from the kill shelter and that he is safe.

Welcome back to the drool Dayna!

Frontline works great for fleas and ticks.  That's (IMO) the best you can get.

Also concerning the heartworm question.  I have never seen a false positive.  What can happen with one negative test and one positive test later is the infection has reached the point where an adult heartworm is present, therefore it's early in the infection.  It can take up to 6 mos for an infection to develop.  So they were probably infected with microfilaria (baby heartworms kind of) and tested negative.  http://www.heartwormsociety.org/

Laura
Flash
and Ryu