[Dailydrool] Lub is inna air

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 23:10:26 PDT 2010

Conley an Buddercup you boff need not werry bout dis houndette.   Dis Flygirl gotta da best!
Yes....da one...da onnlest...Colt.  Momma sez her got a Colt here but it difurent den my man
cuz it got sum nummers affer it name...Momma sez juss in case dem boyz git enny idears...
whatebber dat meen.
Me decide dat lub be in da air cuz da Bastion and da Sachi kitties be all cuddle up too an
smoochin.  No werry Sachi cuz Sachi hab da feeminin fixer up so no liddle kitties runnin
round.  Thank doG!)
Lub is a wunnerful thing!  Yes it is!
Sadee Maye, PBF DHGP Ace Pilot ob da Blackhawk

Dis Nelly Belle.  Awl you gals out der braggin bout you lubs make me wanna frow up
me snack.  You habba no braggin rites at awl.  Not ebben hab enny idear wat you ahroo
about.  Let me tell ya awl...Dey juss no gud.  Dey lub ya den leeb ya to teke care ob dey
buppies.  No support...no nuffin.  Bedder watch out fur dem sweet talkers me tell ya.
BAH an PATOOEE!
Colt me got me eyeballz on ya boy.  You juss bedder memmer dat.