[Dailydrool] Oh, Conley, are you there?

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 20:03:18 PDT 2010

Conley, my furever tru lub, are yu OK? Don't worry about da rest ob da houndettes. Dey are nice gurls, but your tru lub is memememe. I hopes yur por liddle headbone feels bedder. I am sending drool and soft snooter kisses to make it bedder. Conley, we wuz made fur each odder - we is bof OEBE. Dey say dat yu shud habs somefing in common. I will send you a picshur ob me and my OEBE cer-tif-e-cat. Pwease come out frum under da tebel. It will awl be OK, I pwomise.

Lub and snooters

Yur liddel flour, Buddercup