[Dailydrool] Howliday cards & drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Dec 1 09:44:12 PST 2010

Angelika, The girls are beautiful! They are big for 10 months old.  They
look bigger than my 2 boys and they are now almost 3 1/2. They are
precious! I am so happy for you and the girls to have been brought
together. The boys and I wish you many happy days together.

The boys are slinging find a safe home to the found Beagle duo.

I am so happy to hear that Max the little blind puppy is so well.  Yeah
Max!

Congratulations to the Brudders on their recent tasty scores! Colt
scored a pumpkin pie bone (crust edge) the other night.  You should have
seen him smile when I walked in and caught him with the plate.

The boys are sending be safe and find your way home drool to Kiwi!  We
hope that you get home soon to your family.

Last night I finished up the Howliday cards and cards for the family.
Ruger is a slave driver and insisted that they be finished and mailed
out this morning.  Mission accomplished.  Thank God and doG for peel &
stick labels and sponges to dampen the envelopes to seal them, which
made the job a whole lot easier.  Again I look forward to getting the
howliday cards and seeing all those beautiful hounds.

Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "those envelops tasted nasty!"
Ruger "Yuck"