[Dailydrool] It's Waddle time

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:11:22 PST 2010

Gallagher, MacKenzie and Poppy are very excited to be heading off to the
CBHR Waddle this weekend.  Lots of new buddies to sniff and bark at (Poppy
will have a muzzle ready).  They are especially happy to hear that the
Brudder's Momma is coming!  Crossing paws for good weather.  While Gallagher
and MacKenzie waddled in New England as buppies, this will be the first time
we've gone a waddling with 3 dogs and have never had them in a hotel.  They
are used to their 26 foot flexi leashes, so short leashes will definitely be
a challenge.  I'm sure we won't be alone in that regard.  The Honda Element
BUV is ready for the 3 hour trip.  Poppy will likely see her former foster
family.  We're all looking forward to a great time!