[Dailydrool] pet insurance

isagen1 at netzero.net isagen1 at netzero.net
Wed Dec 1 10:20:52 PST 2010

I know this question comes up a lot so I apologize for asking AGAIN. I am looking for new pet insurance. Does anyone use a company that is not only good but also covers wellness (routine care and vet appt cost)I have a pet insurance review that rates the companies and it seems like all the companies that are highly rated do not cover wellness. I currently use VPI for Charlie and it is renew time so I am looking for something better.

Thank you.

Ilene