[Dailydrool] our day at dat laundromat

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 12:23:36 PST 2010

we hab a nudder experience wif dat  crazy women we call mommy   she dun
load us all up in da car and we heading fur sat laundree mat place da  one wif
all dem moochines  mommy has to wash daddy's cubboard alls  coveralls !!!!!
Annie, OK nose it all !  coveralls  so mommy  leeb us in da car right in
front of dat big picture window, so she cud watch  us.  den she do her thing
and washie him pants, wellllll, dis goofy lookin  man come on obber to talkie
wif mommy  he just stands dere dont say  anything at first, just staring
at dat moochie den he sed  HI ,   momma sez under her breath F*** !   so she
sez Hi back, den he sed  doze your dogs,  momma tinking dis man dumb ass coz
he dun saw her get out  ob dat car,  she sez YEP, he sez, dey sure pretty
dogs,  dey BEAGLES  ???????????   momma gibs him da look !  sez  YEP BEAGLES
!
bwahahahahahaha  momma cum out to our car and sed dat man make her  skin
crawl ! den she sez.  you Beagles stay here while momma goes get  daddy's
coveralls and kick dat crazy mans A**  den we leeb real fast go  home hab
cookies  coz we been gurd girls !!!!

Evil Annie & Maggie Wags