[Dailydrool] Dear Aunt Leslie

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Dec 1 15:18:05 PST 2010

Healing Drool for Maggie, we hope that you recover quickly from your ear
infection and allergies.

Aunt Leslie, Ruger woofing back at you, we are bummed that you cannot
leave the Montana Hound ranch to winter with the rest of the herd here
in Florida. We even made momma mow the yard and buy an extra case of
wine this last weekend.  Don't want to run out with guest. Colt & I are
still awaiting the Montana Herds arrival.  We look forward to having the
extra hounds for squirrel patrols. Oh yeah...don't say that they can't
come because you'll miss them.  It's all about houndies staying warm.
No worries well send them back to Montana when the temps are above
freezing and stay that way..Maybe in April? Hehehehe  Wait, no that is
Spring break, Maybe May...no that Memorial Day and the Navy's Blue
Angels have a beach show.  Maybe June...By June it starts to get hot
here.  June would be a good time for the herds return to Montana.
Snooter bumps to the Montana Herd and a big wet slurppie to Aunt Leslie.
Ruger out.

Ruger 1/2 of the Bad A** Basset Brothers
ASTT Director