[Dailydrool] Howliday list labels

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:33:31 PST 2010

Anyone else wanting me to print out the Howliday list labels for you this week- please let me know by thursday- we are going to the OH mini waddle this weekend. I can do them after that as well- but won't mail them until monday.
cost is-
short list- $9
mid list- $12
long list- $15
let me know if you also need the Hero list done- I don't do it automatically.
You can also still get address return labels- again email me.
I have the lists- no need to know how to send yours to me- Thanks to Amanda our amazing Howliday Card Elf!!
All moolah goes to OBR.
droolies, Angelika and Elvis and Peanut & Peaches too! ( boy I LOVE writing all that :)