[Dailydrool] KOE Kennel Order Eliminator

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 19:39:09 PST 2010

Hi furends!  So I read about the great deeds that KOE does, however I have a
question.

It says you can add it to rinse water or to a cleaning solution but to not
add it to bleach because it takes away the effectiveness.....What have you
mixed it with?

Thanks!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"