[Dailydrool] Scared Senior Basset in Hattiesburg, MS Shelter Needs Rescue

Debbie Berthelot bassetmom at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 1 22:56:13 PST 2010

PLEASE CROSSPOST AND SHARE!
If anyone can help Gracie, please contact Sally Roberts at the
shelter - 601-545-7659, angelado at bellsouth.net.
I have no other information besides what's provided in Sally's email
below:

Sweet Gracie's age they are guessing is 6 to 7 years. heartworm
positive . weight 22 pounds I do not have down if she is altered.
She is either just very scared at being at the shelter or someone has
hurt her in the past - she cowers badly when you go to do anything
with her regardless of how slowly you move and give encouragement to
her. Can you help her pleaseeeeeeeeeee  ???
Sally Roberts
601-545-7659
Volunteer Rescue Coordinator for Southern Pines Animal Shelter
Hattiesburg, MS