[Dailydrool] Short List 1 People/Cards - pls read

Nancy Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:02:50 PST 2010

Hello to all -

I was very generously nominated to the hero's list on the DD card
exchange this year. I also signed up for the short list myself.

So, if you have my name on the short list AND are planning on sending
cards to the hero's list, please feel free to delete me from one of
those lists. With today's economy, no one needs to double their stamps
and card expense on my account!

Thank you Mary Chase and the houndies - our first howliday card arrived
today! Looking forward to seeing them all and decorating the house with
them. Meatball's went out today.

If there is anyone NOT on our exchange list and would like to receive an
email version of Meatball's card (it's very cute if I do say so myself
:), please send me an email and I'll get one right to you!

Nancy, Meatball et al