[Dailydrool] Tank Hound Howliday Card

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:02:36 PST 2010

Ugh, I haven't had a lot of time to keep up with all the drools, but I got my list for the exchange. We are only doing the mid-list this year, so if there is anyone that we aren't on your list and you would like a Tank Hounds card (the 10th year!!!) then please shoot us an email with your address.

On another note, Rosie the long-legged basset's cancer is back. She had chemo from Oct-April and then the big nasty lymph node cancer came back. She is struggling a bit as we aren't doing the liquid chemo again, but gave her a "pill" form of chemo. It did nasty things to her liver counts and she has had runny poo for about 3 weeks now, but she is finally starting to be more like herself. While we certainly want her around for as long as possible, we don't want her to be in pain or "funky" for the last weeks of her life.

Thanks all!
Susan Stoker and the Tank Hounds