[Dailydrool] Old age forgetfulness

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Fri Dec 3 06:22:50 PST 2010

Hi All,
It seems that age is catching up with me.
Janie Anne and Siobhan are very angry with me for my procrastinating and forgetfulness resulting in missing the Card Exchange this year.
The Holidays keep coming faster and faster as the years go by.  I accept the blame entirely!
So if anyone has an extra card, could you please send it to the Girls?
I promised them that I would definitely not forget next year, but they seem to have that "look" in their eyes.  I think they are plotting something and I'm worried.
You all know how stubborn Bassets can be and I know treats won't satisfy them.
Their address is:
Janie Anne and Siobhan Armstrong
5528 S. Lowell Blvd.
Littleton, CO
80123

You may be saving my peaceful home!
Thanks and woofs,
Bill
Janie Anne--- "Siobhan, you take the left foot and I'll take the right, pull and make a wish"
Siobhan--- "Sounds good to me"