[Dailydrool] It's cold and we're sad

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 07:33:16 PST 2010

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!  It gots so cold heer dat mama putted Hugo's camo
flees on him dat he haz not wore fer YEERS!  I fink its cuz he iz so old an'
shaky.
We iz sendin' drool to John cuz Suzie went to da bridj an' dat mekes us sad
for him.  We hab missed lotsa Drools but we awlways drool fer hooebber needs
it even if we dont hab a cloo hu its for.  Mama sez we shud.
 Owr Unka Bill iz inna vetspittal cuz he felled down lotsa times an' he is
soo brakeable.  We miss him cuz he reelly luvs us houndies.  But he iz old
like Hugo an' fergets fings like Hugo too (like wawkin' owt da doggy dore
an' fergittin' how to com bak in!)  Mama sez he iz goin' to a speshul home
ware peeple will help take care ov him cuz Antie Dee cant see ennymor or
drive or nuffin' an' she cant handle him no more.
Wif da twoleggers awl far away an' da grampa gon dis iz shur gonna be a
kwiet howliday fer us.  So we iz sendin' owr wishes to awl da howndies owt
dere speshully wif no homes cuz we gotsa home an' we want evry howndy to hav
a home an' luv!
Arfur T. Leadbottom for Hugo, Vito an' da Mama

**When life sends you lemons, trade them for limes and make margaritas!
Trying to live God's way each day.

*Help feed the animals *http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com*

*Visit Arfur at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com