[Dailydrool] Thank you Drool Family

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 07:18:46 PST 2010

My Dear Drool Family,

The Dog House Gang and I would like to thank our Drool Family for the many wonderful and
compassionate notes we received after my nephew, Robert passing.  Words cannot express how
truly grateful we were for the love and understanding we were shown.

I am making scrapbooks of all the letters for  Kelly and my great niece, Star.  I what both to know
that in their time of darkness they were surrounded by the light of love and compassion of my Drool Family.

We love you all.
Karen and The Dog House Gang