[Dailydrool] holiday stress for dogs

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 07:05:24 PST 2010

einstein got a new stuffie for chanukah.....a hedgehog that squeaks and
crinkles and he loves it.  he is so stressed out that hershey is going
to take it.  hershey got a teddy bear, that she played with , and then
left in the kitchen.  einstein is busy and stressed out trying to find a
hiding place.  everyone he tried is not good enough, he has tried, the
couch, the loveseat, our bed, his bed, my closet, and the bathroom.  he
is now sleepy with his head on it so nobody will take his prize.  the
holidays sure are stressful !!...nancy, hershey and einstein