[Dailydrool] Fw: Neglected hounds

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Dec 3 14:15:13 PST 2010

I am so sorry to hear that Suzy made her journey to the bridge. May she
live forever in the magic of your memories.

Dearest drool Family, Colt woofing in. I just wanted you to know that
our momma has been neglecting us...sniff, sniff. Last week she claimed
to be sick, then there was Christmas shopping, I didn't see her bring
anything in for Ruger and I...sniff, sniff. Earlier this week she was
working on Howliday cards and still not paying us any attention...sniff,
sniff. So I tore up some stuff to show my dissatisfaction of the
situation, she just got mad and told me I was a bad boy...sniff, sniff.
I'll show her bad!  So I tore up Rugers 1/2 of the bed.  Momma really
upset with that and she throw us out into the cold and tell us that we
are very bad hounds and threaten to send us to Montana...Said it just
like sending us to the Siberian front...but closer and not as
expensive...sniff sniff.  I don't think that she love us anymore...sniff
sniff. And it almost Christmas!  How could she not love us
anymore...sniff sniff.  Now she making us ruck march morning, noon and
night. She a wicked momma and we needs to be rescued!

OMdoG!!! Ruger woofing in: My brother is being a little drama queen
basset.  Yes it's true that momma got a stomach virus last week but she
still feed us and snuggled us in-between naps. She has also been busy
getting ready for Christmas, ohhh and let's not forget she has a full
time hound supporting job. Sooo Colt, dog up and deal with the fact that
sometimes you are not the center of momma's universe...especially when
you tear stuff up, NOT HELPING COLT!!! Ohh So now momma thinks that we
are bored and have pent up energy and that is why Colt has went into Mr.
Destructo mode.  So now it is roll out of bed before breakfast and go
for a walkie, 2 hours after din-din it is another walkie.  THANKS
COLT!!!  Oh and now it is the weekend and she is off work...wonder how
many walkies well have to go on now? So Cancel the Rescue team, we'll be
fine...and fit hounds if nothing else...Ruger out.

Colt...one mistreated hound
Ruger "You are not! You just a being a spoiled baby"  Colt "Am not"
Ruger "Are too"  Colt "I'll pound you!" Ruger: "Bring it fat boy"