[Dailydrool] Spam and Kitty

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Sat Dec 4 15:34:23 PST 2010

?Dear Spam, Muldoon here.  Mr. Cooper Sir is right about Kitty.  Do not Wrap Them UP.  This is about training.  Mompersons and Dadpersons and Otherpersons get ever so upset when you wrap up kitties.  Kitties are undercubber skwrlz.  I hab sperienzes wif skwrls.  Neber wen Mom around.  She gets ever so upset and then goes and spends bone money at the vetspital if I leef the kitty in won peecs like the skwirls.  Leave the kitty alone, chase the Skwrls.  Leave the black and white sknk-skrwlz alone too.  Kitties can be blamed if you work on the Look.  Try talking to the kitty, they be smarter than they think.   I have two big Mexican Double Yellow Head Parrots in my home and I leave them alone.  They bite the buppy and we do not need that again.  Kitty can be conned.  Parrots cannot.  Momperson can be trained.  Muldoon out.