[Dailydrool] My buppies Dec 4 calendar pic

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 15:51:13 PST 2010

Todays picture is my little pair, Loki and Jordan. Loki was born into rescue a day after his momma was pulled from a puppy mill. He has 7 brothers and sisters (Emma, GM Thelma Lou, Rainbow, Moose, Bella, Blue,and Bacall). At the tender age of 18 weeks he, along with some of his siblings became models for a Hush Puppy Campaign so he is my international supermodel studmuffin. Jordan popped into my life a year and a half ago and quickly became the "boss" of the house. When I first met her, she looked in my eyes and clearly said "take me home" and I wouldn't trade either of them for anything. Jordan sleeps cuddled against the small of my back and Loki behind my knees. Now that it is getting really cold, Crackers will also be joining us under the comforter which means I will wake up cramped but loving every minute of it.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki, Jordan and houseguests Drummer and Gracie.